JONES Family

JONES Family

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The pics are in!

It doesn't matter that she just delivered a baby, Harper is on the ball! Here is our precious new Stacy Mohler Jones. AKA Trace
I hope I don't mess up the story behind 'Trace' but if I recall, Harper's dad couldn't wait to have a little boy to be 'Trace' after 'tres' spanish for 3, as his son would be the III. Three girls later, he had to await a grandson. Shae was very close to Uncle Stacy so between Uncle Stacy and his brother, Shae knew he'd have a namesake son some day. It was the best of both worlds as little Stacy was to be named after the Jones side and called 'Trace' after the Davis dream. I love it!
Look at this beautiful, proud big sister!
Shelby can't say, "MaryAnn" so it comes out 'Meanie' He was excited to see 'Meanie' in this picture!

1 comment:

vsm/whirling dirvish photography said...

HAHA This is where my mom got 'Mimi' from... her brother couldn't say MartAnn either... We love it!