JONES Family

JONES Family

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Yin/Yang

Okay, so I feel guitly about making him sound like a little monster. Thought I'd offset that image with some fun, angelic shots. Well, maybe not angelic, really.... (Note to Harper: You'd be proud. This was no cheating...all manual...no flash, but use of overhead and window lighting f4/30. How do you get them not to look grainy though?)
PeekABoo with my Grammy blankets! (Shelby is just now saying "Blanket" it was "Bink" for a while.)


2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

So cute... I miss you guys.

vsm/whirling dirvish photography said...

Beautiful little boy...
Push down the ISO but this will force the shutter speed to be slower. I open my apeture as far as it will go, but then this will cause you to take care with focusing. Double edged sword....
They're adorable! I'll post one of mawj and G. Dino that I took with only available light and the aperture open to the max.