JONES Family

JONES Family

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Trick Or Treat!

Halloween night kicked off with a visit by Jett, the cutest little vampire around! They had a blast playing with wrapped candy they couldn't unwrap.

Then we headed on to meet up with Sandy and Julian at the Parkers' house.


Out to trick or treat! Little Emily had to show Shelby the ropes. We met a few scary characters along the way and another house that made Daddy wanna trick or treat.




































After we returned, Shelby & Emily counted all their candy...again, that they couldn't even eat....but then found someting they could! Pizza! Emily was an absolute doll!!!!!


2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

How cute... I miss you guys too so much... I know that I am so close but still so far away... wish I could just jump in the car and get to you... I miss that little man too... he is so cute in his costume... but I am so glad that you are surrounded by so many friends and little ones for shelby... I would not have expected anything less... you are so easy to love.

vsm/whirling dirvish photography said...

I love his costume! And the little sailor outfit! Your family is so talented!
You have to tell me what the heck the firewoman was thinking when she dressed like that to hand out candy for little kids... I got a huge LOL out of that one!!!