JONES Family

JONES Family

Monday, November 10, 2008

Time Flies...when you're having fun!

Seeing all these pictures of babies reminds me how fast time goes by! This video is from October of last year. I can't believe the difference one year makes in a child!


Here's Shelby in his Halloween Costume last year vs this year.

I don't rush a single day of it, either. Stacy and I often bring ourself back to appreciating every single moment! Right now, Shelby's vocabulary just blows us away. He can have an entire conversation with you. He's been putting 3-4 word sentences together lately.
"Abby, no barking!"
"No shoes on bed."
(Repeating my instructions from the day before the next morning when I put his shoes on. What a memory.)
"Mommy, get up."
(He brought me my socks and glasses Sunday morning knowing that's what I needed to get up.)
"Daddy, come on."
"Shelby's turn!"
Pretty much all demanding....Hmmm.....

1 comment:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

The Hershey Kiss is the one I remember... oh how I miss that boy... I am so glad that you guys are doing great... and I just think he is adorable as always... and his vocabulary blows me away... Pierce is not doing this yet but I do think he speaks chinese every now and then. HE HE HE