JONES Family

JONES Family

Monday, July 27, 2009

Cousins

We arrived in Texas Friday evening for the Jones Reunion. Though I have tons of photos to share soon, I couldn't wait to post a few of Shelby with his cousins, MaryAnn and Little Stacy (aka Baby Trace). It was so much fun to watch him make Baby Trace laugh and tell me, "Mommy, he's my best friend." And to watch him follow MaryAnn to the end of the earth just to find out they were both in trouble. LOL! He had a blast! (Again, more with the rest of the family to come.)

3 comments:

Jeramy, Terrie, Eli, and Aiden said...

yeah! You guys are in Texas! If you have a moment, let us know... I will make a road trip to meet you wherever and do lunch or something! Unless of course you are 6+ hours away-- where are ya?

love these pics-- keep em comin'

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Your in Texas without me... what is a girl to do... so sad but looks like you are having a blast.... I love the pic of S walking with his hand up... he is like saying no pictures please.... love him

Val said...

That top pic of the cousins is so cute. Shelby looks angelic!