JONES Family

JONES Family

Sunday, July 5, 2009

My "other" home

I wanted to share a glimpse of my other life that consumes so very much of my time and energy. The refinery is putting together a Martinez Village photo albumn. I've gotten to take the photos for the Planning dept, my HR team, the Learning & Development dept and the Medical dept.
Here's my HR Team

That's my little work family! Everyone is absolutely wonderful!!!!!

Me & Rach (my friend that's my reminder of younger days)
And here's some of the crew at the company picnic.We told Brent we're his version of "Charlie's Angels" so we were playing it up.

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

You could be a Charlie's Angels... looks like you provide alot of joy to that group... keep it up... and I am so glad to see you are happy.

Unknown said...

Somehow I missed this post until now. Thanks for posting these pics, I love 'em! And I still think you're the Kate Jackson of the Charlie's Angels.... ;-)