JONES Family

JONES Family

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Lodi

When Mom & Nonny came so Stacy & I could go to Napa Valley for our anniversary, Nonny spent the weekend with her best friend since my mom was 4 yrs old, Carol.  Carol lives in Lodi, which is only 1 hr away.  Carol and her husband, Tom, live in a nice home on the property owned by Tom's daugher, Melinda, and her husband, Russ.  They have 3 kids, Van, Zach and Mia.
I love the main gate to their property.
This is Russ & Melinda's house.  GORGEOUS!  Yes, they live amongst the vineyard of a winery.  Russ is working hard to build his wine tasting room.
Lollipop
Shelby is so funny.  He works so hard to impress Mia, that he wants to do EVERYTHING she does!
Shelby trying to pick up his girl in his ride for a date.
Timeout!  Can I just say how wonderful it is to still have an a
bsolute crush on my husband!  My gosh, HE'S HOT!!!!!!!!  I couldn't pass up the pic.  YUMMY!
When Mia lost interest, it was Nonna to the rescue to entertain the Shelbster.  He'd push her down the slide...
...then beg her to come back up...
...only to see her off again.
We had so much fun.  They even have chickens!  I'm not gonna lie.  This dude scared me.  He wasn't playing around.

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

I love the yummy pic... and I love all your pics and how crisp they are... do you ever take a bad pic?

Jeramy, Terrie, Eli, and Aiden said...

what great pics-- gotta agree with camille on that!

also-- yes... agree about stacy.. your hubby is a hottie! love that pic of him too and love that your still crush your hubby. you two are beautiful!