JONES Family

JONES Family

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sadie & Bolo

We are dog sitting for some neighbors while they are in Italy for 2 weeks. I (Stacy) am very exited about this, because if you know me then you know I love big dogs. These are American Bulldogs. They usually stay at their house in the yard. Since it has been 100 degrees the past couple of days (that is rare for us), I bring them over to our house so they can cool off inside. The male (Bolo) reminds me of a dog that Shae and I had in college. They are very good with Shelby, besides the occasional lick. Abby actually does good with them. My guess is that she knows they could eat her in one bite.

Sadie has to have medicine, which is mixed with wet food so that she will eat it. Bolo can't be left out, so he gets the other half of the can. Bolo does not like to eat from a bowl, he prefers being spoon fed.



Sadie chases the water from a hose, and Shelby wanted to try it out. The slide in the background is part of a playground set that Christina picked out on craigslist. She said that WE can go disassemble it, WE can bring it home, and then WE can reassemble. There was no WE in that process. I did recruit Mike, our neighbor across the street to help with the loading and unloading. His son will get to play on it anytime he wants. Thanks for the help. The playground still needs some prep work done before it is reassembled. I am not sure when that will be. Maybe if WE work together, it will get done faster.

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Sounds like some high maintence dogs... wow... but glad you are enjoying them.

Jeramy, Terrie, Eli, and Aiden said...

love this post-- and i agree with camille... what maintenance pups...