JONES Family

JONES Family

Monday, February 16, 2009

Anderson time in Olney

On Thursday, January 29th, Nonna and Granddad picked us up from Tehya's. Special thanks to Tehya for sharing! And thanks to the Anderson/Trufan fam for a ton of fun.

Evidence to follow...

My Beautiful Family

Thursday night, Nonny hosted us at her house for a fabulous dinner! My favorite...cavadels (sp?)
After dinner the kids ganged up on Granddad. What you don't see after this video is Daxton turn around innocently and ask, "Wha happun?"


A cool part about the trip home was watching Shelby interact in the place of my childhood memories. This poor, poor seahorse has seen its better days. It used to be one of my favorites.


He even developed his own little KoolAid stand.


I got the kids to slow down for a shoot with Nonna.This one cracked me up! Shelby looks like he's about to attack Saige for kissing HIS Nonna!

This pic sums up Daxton's time with the kids. Saige & Shelby running off to get in trouble, and poor Dax always two seconds too late. Uncle D's home!Granddad's turn!

Cutest Cousins...

Okay, Nonna, you can join us.Sharla bought the kids these adorable matching/coordinating shirts.Look closely on the ground between the two. Foreshadowing? An empty beer can and upon my arrival they scram in opposite directios...nice...
Whoa....



Me & my lil bro
Saige loves her Uncle Stacy


Always horses at the Anderson Franch House (yes, that's a farm AND a ranch house)


Okay, so Saige was the cutest. She found her mom's tripod and decided to have a photo session of her own. Somehow she conned Shelby into modeling.




Okay, Shelby, work it...show me some attitude... What do you mean, I'm not listening. I'm a professional. I model for CAJ Photography often, and therefore have a rather extensive portfolio of experience. You're the amateur!

I can't work like this! I'm calling my agent.
After learning that those Cali models are high maintenance, Saige moved on to a more peaceful person...her beautiful mommy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHELBY!



So my son looks nothing like me, but he did get my desire to host a good party. He found a silver platter and immediately started serving everyone his "delicious" treats.


Time to play with Shelby's presents!

Thanks for a great trip, everyone!!!!

1 comment:

Patsi said...

Love this post! Glad to see you had such a good time with your family. And boy, does Saige look like your mom & grandmother!? Very cute!