JONES Family

JONES Family

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy Birthday, Shelby!

I can't believe my baby is TWO years old today! Time sure does fly... Here's the invitation to his birthday party this coming Saturday, for all to see. Wish you all could be here!
Shelby the day we brought him home from the hospital. It was Super Bowl Sunday, that day!
I remember the moment they placed Shelby in my arms. He opened his eyes and looked at me. I said, "I know you. We've already met." I had a dream of Shelby with those exact eyes, looking just like his Daddy before he was even born. I couldn't believe how that vision came true.
Shelby at his 1 year birthday party. CUTE!!!
Proud parents!

3 comments:

Patsi said...

Who did the card? LOVE IT! Please share! Happy Birthday to sweet little Shelby!

Oh, check out my site, too bad Zane won't be in Cali to dig into the cake "Zane style"!

Patsi

vsm/whirling dirvish photography said...

OH wow! I had tears reading this... I had a dream of Trace looking so much like himself... it's scary... a momma and her boy

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

Happy Bday Shelbster... man how we wish we could have been there to celebrate with you.... He is just to cute and I love the invitation... you rock... I can't wait to see pics of the party.