JONES Family

JONES Family

Friday, February 13, 2009

Back to the Texas trip...
Here's some more from working on the Whitley Ranch.

Shelby had to show Papa John how to best operate his equipment. "Papa John, we need to get that bail over there." Now, Daddy, let me show you how to get this ready for the horses.
Here, Girl, the good stuff is here in the bucket.Me and my Tehya.

Shelby is very observant and wanted to copy everything his Tehya did. I caught him watching her use her fingers in her mouth to whistle for the horses, so of course his thumb is in his mouth, just spitting away.Can you hear me now? Stacy and Mason yappin' away.

Shelby's first visit to a deer blind. He thought it was a cool playhouse.He decided the best way to find deer was to go out and 'round 'em up himself.Still no sign of 'em...

With the heavy fog, it made the simplest views so gorgeous.

Chillin' with Papa John after a hard day's work.
Time to get cleaned up! Tehya has a phenomenal bathroom and big, luxurious tub! Shelby went swimming in this thing and loved it!

1 comment:

Val said...

Oh my gosh, I love that pic of Shelby standing in the dirt road. Too cute.