JONES Family

JONES Family

Monday, August 3, 2009

BLUE OCTOBER!!!!

Stacy and I went to a Blue October concert Saturday night with our neighbors, Hollie & Aaron Grimm. We had a blast!!!!! I was seriously on cloud 9! I've been a Blue October fan since the fall of 1999. The concert was PHENOMENAL! One of their best ever. They did an acoustic encore and I was blown away. Justin was cool, as always, after the show. I asked the band to sign my collage above and Justin made a sweet remark about it. He gave me a side hug saying, "Aw, you're so sweet. Thanks!" We talked to him about watching him back in Aggieland and all the places we'd seen them play and he was so nice to seem overly grateful that we've been long time supporters. How down to earth!
While I was TOTALLY geeked out! (Notice rediculously big smile on my face) And, I'll admit, I cried when Stacy showed me the pick he got from Ryan, the violinist, when he threw it into the crowd. It's now autographed and I'll be making a Blue October shadow box.
Me & HolzStacy & Aaron being sillyJeremy is Justin's little brother and the drummer. He was the first one out and soooo nice to go through the crowd, signing autographs and being so polite and grateful for everyone's attendance. Their mom (whom I've also met in the crowd at a concert long ago) needs some serious kudos for raising such sweet boys!
Ryan was refusing to take pics, and we didn't get close enough beyond autographs handed over the crowd to get photos with CB or Matt.

No comments: