JONES Family

JONES Family

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Our Little Fish

Shelby and Jett began swim lessons this summer. Stacy & Mike take them on Wednesdays and Janine and I make it whenever we can to cheer them on. I got to go this past Wednesday and take pics. After a while, Shelby was crying for me, after being spooked by one of his "dunkings" and the teacher instructed me by spelling it out, "Maybe you should go H-I-D-E" Yes ma'am! Here's what I got before I was put in time out. (Note: Mike was sick, so Jett wasn't in attendance)This pic is kind of scary, as you can see his eyes staring up at Daddy.Janine and I agreed the guys are better suited for the role of dunking the children under water. I hate watching that, better yet seeing those eyes look up at me!I love this part. They "kick, kick, kick" around. Shelby gets so excited. And last night in the bathtub, he instructed his Little Einsteins water doll (Leo) to "kick, kick, kick" and "blow bubbles, Leo" as he submerged him under water. Cute!This comes with some cute song, "The kids in the pool go in...and out...in...and out..."Last shot before I was sent to my corner. LOL!
We've been discussing gymnastics as the fall activity. And next spring he can start soccer lessons without a parent accompanying him on the field. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

So cute... I just love your little family so much... miss you guys and your little fuji did a bang up job... love the pics.

Jeramy, Terrie, Eli, and Aiden said...

oh... momma... I dont blame you for being scared of dunking your kiddo... look at that pitiful face at the end.... he needed his momma!! not putting the momma in time out!!