JONES Family

JONES Family

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Haircut and Lolipop Saturday

Shelby and I had a fun day on Saturday. We went to get his haircut, and he knows that means he gets to pick out candy. After some serious deliberation, he settled on his usual - gummy worms. Off to Supercuts. She tried to tell me his hair is still too fine to spike it.
We went home and proved her wrong by spiking up the doo and performing a Lolipop photo shoot. I picked my top 6, but MANY more can be seen in the slideshow above, if you have a few minutes.
Peek-A-Boo, I see you!

4 comments:

vsm/whirling dirvish photography said...

HAHAHA....

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

So cute... I love the new doo... and the lolipop is a genious idea for a photo shot... love it love it... and his eyes are adorable.... and breath taking....

Jeramy, Terrie, Eli, and Aiden said...

LOVE them ALL!! what a handsome dude you have!

Tara said...

Too adorable!