JONES Family

JONES Family

Monday, August 3, 2009

Crinkle Nose

Shelby has been cracking us up with this whole crinkle nose/attitude thing. I wanted to showcase this shot, in case you didn't notice it in the slideshow. We're not sure where he gets it, so feel free to tell us which of us makes this face. But it's hysterical!The other time he makes the face is when he's confused or thinking hard. If I ask him a question and he doesn't readily know the answer, he'll say, "Um...(make smacking noise with tongue)...I tink.....um......I dunno!" At "dunno" comes this face.

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

So cute and love the shirt... a true heart breaker for sure.

Val said...

All those lollipop pics are too cute! Love this little crinkle nose. I'm gonna say he gets it from you! :)