JONES Family

JONES Family

Thursday, September 17, 2009

2 Years in Cali!

This month makes 2 years that we've lived in the San Francisco bay area. Wow, time sure does fly! Here's some pics of Shelby from when we first moved here.
Shelby's favorite...squash.Ah, my little Coop-aloop-ah! Still missing Cooper!!!!
Here - "Bow to me, little one."
The family was excited about the beautiful landscape and weather here! We still are. In fact, we quite often say how amazing it is here!
Shelby's collection of funny faces has only grown since then.
If all goes according to plan, we'll be here until Summer 2012 after union negotiations are complete at the refinery. I'm sure the next 3 years will fly by just as fast as these past 2 have. If you haven't been out here to see us yet, get on the slate now! 2 years of your chance are already gone. :->

2 comments:

Val said...

I hadn't realized you'd been there for 2 years already! Crazy...

Glad you're loving it there!

MNMD said...

I cant beleive that it has been that long since I saw yall at our wedding almost three years ago. You have such a great blog and I am embarrassed to have have you look at mine. Your photography is amazing!! I dont have your home address can you send it to me. thank you! Miss yall and hope to catch up with yall in the near future.