JONES Family

JONES Family

Saturday, September 12, 2009

VIOLATED!

We're in Texas this weekend for the GG Family Weekend and on the flight out, my Nikon D70 body, new Nikkor VR 18-200mm lens, SB800 flash were all stollen!!! Yes, the San Jose TSA dept has employed some sketchy criminal somewhere that felt the need to violate me! Before people want to tell me you should never put electronics or valuables in your check luggage (don't even bother saying it because it'll only infuriate me and not help get the $2,000 worth equipment back) let me tell you why I even wrap it all tight and pack it. Because on the plane we already lug around a toddler, his car seat, a stroller, a diaper bag with lots of crap in it, a laptop and a traveling DVD player. Packing it was always the safest way to transport it....until now......
UGH!!!!!

4 comments:

vsm/whirling dirvish photography said...

Can't even put into words what I KNOW you are feeling. Someone stole your escape, your talent, your artistic reprieve... T, I am beyond apologetic.

Jeramy, Terrie, Eli, and Aiden said...

OMG!! I am mad with you and for you!! What crazy crap!! Hopefully, it will "mysteriously" show up...

Carol and Tyler said...

That stinks! Sorry T :(

Val said...

so sorry...my little point and shoot was stolen by Continental. I was so upset over that, I can't imagine it being my "real" camera.