JONES Family

JONES Family

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Anger Management

Yesterday, Shelby wanted to put on his Oakland A's cap and get his "Oakland baseball" and Play Ball!
He was so excited, and having a great time, but the hat is too big and kept slipping down on his face.
Suddenly the kid had a complete melt down! He pulled off the hat and was so angry he started screaming at it with no real words coming out, but it would appear he was cussing this hat out. I couldn't help myself! I was laughing and taking pictures, which pissed him off even more.After it was over, I thought, "Forget swimming lessons, this kid is going to anger management!"
PS Absolutely adorable shirt compliments of "Aunt" Carol Wolfe! LOVE IT! I can't wait to start shopping for pink for you, lady!

3 comments:

Val said...

hahaha! These pics are priceless!! I wish I was that cute when I was ticked!

Unknown said...

Love the t-shirt!

vsm/whirling dirvish photography said...

Mini- Stacy 110%...