JONES Family

JONES Family

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fabulous 30th!!!!

Wednesday turned out to be the most amazing birthday!  My husband ensured my 30th far far exceeded any expectations I could have thought up.  When I got home from work, he was sitting on the patio with 2 glasses of wine and Shelby on his lap.  When he toasted me for my 30th, two wonderful people came around the side of the house with a cake singing Happy Birthday!  I was in shock.  I was a babbling basket case for a while.  
Thanks Stacy, Mom and Dad for making my birthday so amazing!

2 comments:

Patsi said...

Happy 30th Birthday lady! What a wonderful surprise! It brought tears to my eyes! Very sweet!

Jeramy, Terrie, Eli, and Aiden said...

What a beautiful way to celebrate and suprise! (Stacy... please talk to Jer about creating moments like this... wow!!)

Birthdays are special because its not just about cake, presents, balloons... its about that person... the person and how they have brought joy to the lives of others. We are all puzzle peices in life... all interconnected and there to complete the story or picture. Each year we must celebrate that life, those moments, that bond we have as people. Happy Birthday! And I wish we were there to celebrate you and the joy, love, friendship, that you have brought to our lives. Love you, Tina!