JONES Family

JONES Family

Sunday, May 10, 2009

A walk in the park

Saturday morning, Shelby and I went for a long walk.  We had such a great time together, just the two of us.  We decided to let Daddy enjoy a day in the woodshop working on a very special present.  (No, not for me.  I'm hoping the bathroom cabinet is done for my 30th, too.  But, this one is more special than my own birthday. :->)



On the way home, Shelby was too exhausted to walk.  We'd seriously walked for miles by this point.  I begged him to keep walking and he started crying.  I had the camera and his backpack in my arms and decided to put him on my back.  I was beat.  After a few steps he started giggling and said, "Mommy, Shelby cry 'Wah-wah' and I'm on back."  He not only manipulated me, he was so proud he had to brag about it!  I swear.....

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

So what is the present and what for? I have to know now...

Jeramy, Terrie, Eli, and Aiden said...

ok-- present for??? you gotta tell now! goodness I am not good at suprises!!!! tell us!!!

and what a toot! bragging about manipulating his momma!