JONES Family

JONES Family

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Future Military?

Stacy swears that had he not met me, he would have joined the military.  Thank goodness we were serious when 9/11 happened.  Now, the thought of my son doing such one day just scares me crazy.  But, that will be his choice.
My Nonny has made me a few costumes for a line CAJ Photography will one day offer...as soon as I can afford more fabric! :->
I wanted to ensure Shelby wore the outfits before he outgrew them.  Daddy had to work today, so he and Mommy had a blast doing a photo shoot together!Army?
Listen here, Sergeant!I'm getting bored, Mom.Mean mug...Military ID shot.US Navy?


All pooped out, Sailor.

2 comments:

Camille, Blake, Pierce and baby Asher said...

What cute pics... I can not believe that he just sits there and lets you take those pics... it is crazy... wow...and I love the lasy army one with the hand on his face... priceless

Anonymous said...

How adorable!!